The Mega Millions Jackpot has grown to $415 million, making it one of the largest jackpots in U.S. history. Take a look at the list below and see how it ranks amongst some of the biggest payouts of all time!
Continue Reading Below
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball - Jan. 13, 2016
Three tickets sold in in California, Florida and Tennessee.
2. $656.0 million, Mega Millions - March 20, 2012
Three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland.
3. $636 million, Mega Millions - Dec. 17, 2013
Two tickets, from California and Georgia.
4. $590.5 million, Powerball - May 18, 2013
One ticket, from Florida.
5. $587.5 million, Powerball - Nov. 28, 2012
Two tickets, from Arizona and Missouri.