1. Of the 515 companies that Trump oversees, 268 are branded with his name.
2. Trump's father Fred died in 1999 with an estimated net wealth between $250 million and $450 million, from which Donald received an estimated inheritance worth $40 million to $200 million.
3. As of April 2016, Forbes says Donald Trump's net worth is $4.5 billion. He says it's $10 billion.
4. Donald Trump is the 113th richest person in the U.S. according to Forbes.
5. Although he says his presidential run is self-funded, and has lent his campaign millions, Candidate Trump has only given $317,471.27 to his campaign through March, 2016.
This article was provided by our partners at moneytips.com