It’s the start of a new week, and the beginning of a new month. Hit the ground running by improving your focus, giving your marketing strategy a makeover and rethinking your hiring strategy. Here’s some help for getting started from around the web.
Continue Reading Below
1. In February, small businesses grew their employment numbers and upped paychecks slightly, despite a decrease in revenues. How did yours fare?
2. If your business depends on sales, you know how important it is to build a successful team. Here are some pointers to keep in mind while hiring.
3. The sequester is upon us, but do you know if your business will be affected? Inc.com has a simple quiz that can help you understand if your business is at risk.
4. One writer says that time management is a myth – better focus is what you need. Check out his seven tips for improving your ability to keep your eye on the prize.
5. Is it time to refresh your marketing strategy? Entrepreneur has an all-in-one-place five-step plan for you.