From Fox and Friends on Tuesday, October 15th, I have jobs in autos, home repair, banking, and food.
Continue Reading Below
Autozone- retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories.
- Has approximately 4,500 current job openings
- Top Jobs: Sales Associates, Commercial Drivers
- Has 5,000 stores across North America with over 70,000 AutoZoners
- Was recently awarded the 2013 International Employee Engagement award for North America from ORC, International
- Find more information at www.autozone.com/careers
Schwan's Home Service – a direct-to-home frozen food delivery provider that offers approximately 350 home-style foods.
- Has 500 open positions
- Top Jobs: Route Sales Representative, New Customer Acquisition Specialists
- First year target compensation for sales reps should range from $30k-$50k
- Is expanding to key markets including Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boise, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit & Grand Rapids
- Find more information at www.schwansjobs.com
Continue Reading Below
Silicon Valley Bank– Provides diversified financial services to emerging growth and mature companies in the technology, life science, private equity and premium wine markets.
- Has 120 openings currently
- Top Jobs: IT, Operations, Finance, Infrastructure, Sales, Marketing
- Hiring mostly in Tempe, AZ (in IT Ops, Finance)
- Next week is the company’s 30th anniversary to celebrate they are running a community service campaign called 30 Years | 30 Causes where they are doing significant community service projects
- Find more information at www.svb.com/careers
Hilti– develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance and mining industries.
- Has approximately 100 openings
- Top Jobs: Sales and customer service
- Named as a Best Place to Work in Tulsa
- Find more information at www.hilti.us/careers
Pinnacle Foods – a packaged foods company
- Currently has approximately 75 openings
- Top Jobs: Marketing, Manufacturing, and Research & Development
- Company owns household brands such as Duncan Hines, Vlasic pickles, HungryMan, Wish-Bone, Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup and many more high-quality brands found in 85% of American households.
- Planning to invest $40-50 million in capital to consolidate production into an existing Pinnacle facility and fully leverage the company’s supply chain.
- Find more information in the Working Here section at PinnacleFoods.com