With Gisele Bundchen recently hanging up her catwalk shoes, and her four-time SuperBowl winning husband, Tom Brady inching towards 40—will this power couple still be able to hang on to their mega fortune—all $536 million of it?
Continue Reading Below
This answer is yes.
We go inside their financial portfolios and find out that they’re still the King and Queen of endorsements raking in millions from some of the world’s biggest companies including Procter and Gamble (PG), Under Armour (UA), L Brands (LB), Deckers Outdoor (DECK) and Movado (MOV) just to name a few.
Financials: Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady
- Combined Annual Earnings for 2014: $62 million
- Combined Estimated Career Earnings: $536 million
Gisele Bundchen’s Financial Portfolio
Continue Reading Below
- According to Forbes, Gisele’s estimated total earning since 2001 is $386 million
- Her biggest claim to fame is Victoria's Secret, a unit of L Brands (LB), for which she had a record-breaking $25 million 5-year contract from '00-'05
- The 21 models who made Forbes' World's Highest-Paid Supermodels list in 2014 earned a combined $142 million, of which 33% comes from Bundchen's earnings
- In 2014, she earned $47 million (or $128,000 per day), making her the world's highest-paid model for the eighth year in a row-- thanks to lucrative contracts from H&M, Chanel No.5, Carolina Herrera, Louis Vuitton, Under Armour and shoemakers Grendene and Stuart Weitzman, which was recently acquired by Coach (COH)
- As the face of Pantene hair products and Oral-B in Brazil, Bundchen reportedly receives $4,000,000 annually from Procter & Gamble
- It is estimated that her new deal with Under Armour (signed in 2014) exceeds $25 million, the largest deal of her career
- Gisele Bundchen Intimates is a joint-venture with Hope, Brazil's answer to Victoria's Secret. Her line is one of the fastest-growing lingerie brands in Brazil and the company has announced plans to open stores in London, New York, and Los Angeles
- Bundchen has also signed recent deals with Emilio Pucci and Balenciaga
Tom Brady’s Financial Portfolio
- As QB for the New England Patriots Tom Brady has won four Super Bowl Championships and three Super Bowl MVP Awards
- Estimated career earnings over 15 seasons is $149,779,500, according to Spotrac
- According to Forbes, Brady made $8 million in endorsement earnings between June '13 and June '14 with all but $1 million derived from endorsements like Under Armour and UGG for Men
- UGG for Men says its men's business has grown 150 percent since 2010 and attributes much of that to Brady
- Brady also has endorsement deals with Movado watches, Glaceau Smartwater and Stetson cologne
- Brady earned about $14.8 million during the 2014 season, or $925,000 per game