This week I’ve got another mix of great companies that span across several different industries. You likely recognize some of the names below, but how about working for one of them?
Continue Reading Below
EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS -- A company that creates a variety of premium fresh fruit products, including fruit arrangements, chocolate Dipped Fruit™, fruit beverages, fruit salads and more.
- Has more than 1,200 franchised locations stores in 14 countries across the world
- Approximately 100 jobs open right now, even more will open for holiday season
- Top jobs include: Management, Customer Service & Fruit Experts at local stores
- Looking to fill a new position the "Chief Birthday Officer," who will be a birthday marketing ambassador, a social media maven and the go-to person for all things birthday
- Consumers send over one million Edible Arrangements for birthdays every year; they are the company's No. 1 purchase occasion
- Employees can have all the fresh fruit they can eat and chocolate dipped fruit too
- Has a “Hero’s Welcome” program that helps veterans become Edible Arrangements franchisees
- For More information: edible.com
QUIRKY -- Makes invention accessible by bringing people’s product ideas to life; in-house designers and engineers collaborate with the online community to develop products.
- When a product is sold, Quirky shares its revenue with every community member that helped
- Currently has 80 open positions, looking to fill majority by end of 2014
- Top Jobs: Developers, electrical engineers, operations, marketers
- Focused on building their new San Francisco office
- Three times a year the entire company takes a “Blackout Week” or a week of paid vacation to relax and recharge
- For more information: www.quirky.com/about/careers
Continue Reading Below
COLUMBUS CASTINGS -- A 112-year-old company that serves the freight rail, locomotive, transit, and industrial markets with American made steel products.
- Plans to hire 550 more employees within the next three years
- Top jobs: Welders, Skilled Machinists, Chippers, Grinders, Burners, and Molders
- Hourly wages range from $13 to $26 per hour depending on experience and skill levels
- Uses shredded scrap steel primarily from automobiles to make products, making it one of the largest recyclers in the country
- For more information: www.ColumbusCastings.com
TITLE BOXING CLUB -- A trainer-led total body boxing and kickboxing fitness workout company, and is an alternative to the traditional gym.
- Will be filling 500+ job opportunities between now and the end of the year
- Top jobs: Membership Sales and Service, Trainers, and Management positions
- Has 141 locations in operation across the country, and approximately 25 additional units slated to open before the end of the year
- No. 9 on 2014’s Entrepreneur magazine “Top New Franchise” list
- Has a proprietary app that allows trainers to share workouts worldwide
- For more information: www.TITLEBoxingClub.com