This week, I’ve found some names you know, and some you may not. I’m always looking for opportunities in health care, and this week Zocdoc makes the list. Meanwhile, Americans are still focused on those New Year’s resolutions.
Continue Reading Below
ZOCDOC - Free service to find a nearby doctor or dentist and instantly book an appointment online. Patients can also fill out their paperwork online prior to their appointment
- Has hundreds of job openings. Has doubled in size every year over the past few years and is hoping to follow a similar trajectory.
- Top Jobs: Product/Engineers, Sales, Marketing and Recruiting but have openings in nearly every department.
- Benefits include: an "unlimited vacation" policy, 100% company insurance coverage, a free catered lunch every day for employees and, weekly yoga classes.
- Opened a second office in Phoenix last year and is looking to build its teams both in Phoenix and NYC. Firm also has employees all throughout the country!
- Named a best place to work by Fortune Magazine, Crain’s New York, Modern Healthcare and Arizona Business Magazine.
- Find more info at zocdoc.com/careers
AMAZON - Multinational electronic commerce company, it is the world's largest online retailer
Continue Reading Below
- Announced it was creating 2,500 full-time jobs with comprehensive benefits across the U.S.
- Top Jobs: Distribution
- In 2013, Amazon hired more than 20,000 employees into full-time jobs, and more than half of those hired started as seasonal employees
- Median pay inside Amazon fulfillment centers is 30% higher than traditional retail jobs. Also offers employees comprehensive benefits on day one
- Hiring in Chester, VA, Coffeyville, KS, Columbia, SC, Dupont, WA, Murfreesboro, TN, & Petersburg, VA
- Find more info at www.workatamazonfulfillment.com
MICROSOFT – Develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a wide range of products and services related to computing.
- Says there are hundreds of open positions at any given time, and they expect hiring to be at a very high level this year. Has more than 500 listed on website right now
- Top Jobs: Software Engineering, Program Managers, Marketing, Sales, Legal
- Is proactively recruiting students with a strong emphasis on university, technical recruiting and development roles
- Named a “Best Company to Work For” by Fortune Magazine
- Find more info at careers.microsoft.com
GYMGUYZ – A mobile fitness and personal training company that brings services to the comfort of a customer’s home, office, or setting of choice.
- Expects to hire 100-200 trainers, project specialists, and operators in addition to more opening in their corporate office and franchisors.
- Top Jobs: Operations Manager, Dispatcher, Project Specialist, Receptionist, Franchisees, Franchise Sales/Ops Manager, Marketing, Finance
- Looking to hire in corporate offices on Long Island & in the Northeast
- Trainers can make anywhere from $20-$100 an hour (depending on if single, group or party sessions). The gross as an owner for 2 vans is $452,409 in a basic territory of 75,000 people.
- Founder Josh York was featured in under 35 CEO
- Find more info at www.gymguyz.com. To learn more about franchising opportunities with GYMGUYZ, visit www.gymguyzfranchise.com
HONEST-1 – A national full-service auto care company
- Has about 50 openings nationwide right now, but throughout 2014 will hire an estimated 150 employees nationwide
- Top Jobs: Managers, Customer Service and Technicians
- Hiring nationwide but specifically looking in Minneapolis, CA, TX, VA, FL, OR, NJ, GA, NC
- Average salary range is $40k – $75k
- Named a 2013 “HOT 100 FRANCHISE LIST” by RedHotFranchises.com.
- Find more info at www.honest-1.com/career-ops.html