The Black Friday ads have been unleashed and the shopping season has commenced! But with so many Black Friday TV sales to process, how do you know which deals are worth your time? Our team of deal experts has been analyzing the ads 24/7, separating the good TV deals from the bad. Below, we've chosen some of the best Black Friday TV deals yet! And remember to come back as more ads are released and we update our list.
Continue Reading Below
Best 32" to 42" HDTV Ads
- Insignia NS-39D40SNA14 39" 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV for $170 at Best Buy While it's not quite 42", this 39" Insignia could still be the cheapest HDTV we've ever seen in the 39" - 42" category. This Thanksgiving Day deal will start at 6 pm, catering to both online and in-store shoppers.
- Element ELCHW402 40" 1080p LCD HDTV for $178 at Walmart Not only is this TV $2 cheaper than our prediction for this size category, but as we expected, it's even cheaper than 32" TVs. Needless to say, this will be the rock-bottom price to beat for 42" LCDs.
- Samsung UN40EH5300 40" 60Hz 1080p Smart LED HDTV for $397 at Walmart At $397, the Samsung UN40EH5300 is considerably pricier than most Black Friday TVs you'll see in this size category, but for this specific model (which is a tried and true set, according to our readers), it's an all-time low by $71.
Best 46" to 52" HDTV Ads
- Element 50" 1080p LED HDTV for $229 at Target 50" is the new 42" and this 50" TV is poised to break all records and become the cheapest 50" HDTV we've ever seen. It even beats our previous Editors' Choice TV for this size category by $150.
- Emerson 50" 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV for $288 at Walmart While it's not as cheap as the above-mentioned Element, this 50" HDTV gets honorable mention for being the second-cheapest 50" LCD 1080p HDTV we've seen.
- Vizio 50" 120Hz 1080p Smart LED HDTV for $498 at Sam's Club We've seen 50" LCDs priced comfortably below the this sale price before (just look at our two examples above), but never have we seen a Vizio TV in this size category fall below $518!
- Sharp Aquos LC-SDLE442U 50" 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV for $498 at Dell Home Not a fan of Vizio? Dell Home will offer a 50" Sharp Aquos HDTV for the same price as the above-mentioned Vizio. That makes this TV the cheapest 50" Sharp we've ever seen (though only by $2).
Best 55"+ HDTV Ads
- Seiki SE55UY04 55" 120Hz 4K Ultra LED HDTV for $850 at Sears Though we wouldn't recommend buying a 4K Ultra HDTV just yet (especially not without a steady stream of 4K content), Sears is selling Seiki's 55" SE55UY04 for just $850, making it the cheapest big-screen 4K TV we've ever seen.
- Vizio E-Series 60" 120Hz 1080p Razor LED Smart HDTV for $688 at Walmart Although we predicted 60" LCD HDTVs would be priced much lower ($599 to be precise), this Walmart deal is currently the best price we're seeing for a 60" HDTV. It's also $11 under the best price for a 60" HDTV we've listed this year.
- Vizio E701i-A3E 70" 120Hz 1080p Smart LED HDTV for $998 at Walmart A 70" Vizio HDTV for under a grand is unheard of; the cheapest we've seen has been $1,371 back in February. So it's no surprise this is a limited quantity deal. Nevertheless, for big-screen fans who have the space for such a TV, this is your Black Friday doorbuster TV.
This list is just an initial offering of Black Friday's best TV ads; noticeably absent are 3D TVs and 46" LCDs, though we hope to see bargain-bin prices on those sets soon. Be sure to check our Black Friday deals hub for updates on the latest Black Friday TV ads.
Related DealNews Features: