A new study by Pew found that 3 in 10 mothers with kids under 18 are staying home, but it’s not by choice -- it’s because they can’t find work!
In fact, in 2012, 6% of stay-at-home Moms couldn’t find work, a surprising number. Below are some companies, that offer flexible schedules and a way to work from home.
Thank you to www.ratracerebellion.com for helping us decipher between legitimate and non-legitimate work-from-home opportunities!
Happy hunting, moms!
JOBS FOR STAY-AT-HOME MOMS
1. ARISE VIRTUAL SOLUTIONS - A work-at-home business-process-outsourcing company.
- Hiring 6,500 home-based independent contractors over the next 3 months, 13,500 over the next 6 months.
- Top Jobs: Customer Care, Sales, Technical Support, E-commerce, Social Media Support
- Can work as many hours as you like, average employee works 17-18hrs p/w but some work 80-100.
- Salary is $9-$30 hour depending on department.
- Clients include Staples, Carnival Cruise Lines, AAA, and Orkin.
- Find out more information at www.arise.com/company/join-our-team/careers
2. LIVEOPS INC. - A leader in cloud contact center and customer service solutions servicing a large variety of clients in the healthcare, financial services, and retail industries.
- Hiring 1,000 home-based independent contractors per month for the next 6 months -- so 6,000 total in over the next 6 months.
- Top Jobs: Customer Service, Inbound Sales, Financial Services, Licensed Insurance Sales.
- Independent contractor agents are compensated for time spent on calls with performance-based incentives.
- On average, agents can earn the equivalent of $10 to $12 dollars an hour, while top performing agents can earn the equivalent of $20 to $25 an hour.
- Find more information at www.join.liveops.com
3. SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES - Global provider of business process and technology management services.
- Seeking 300 Technical Support Consultants over the next 6 months.
- Majority of the work-at-home positions are part-time, with occasional full-time positions opening up.
- Find out More information: https://www.sutherlandathome.com/
Cheryl Casone joined FOX Business Network (FBN) in September 2007 as an anchor. She also serves as a financial contributor on FOX News Channel (FNC), and provides weekly job reports.