We couldn’t get over the fact that if you take a job with Heineken, besides medical, dental, and a 401k, you get a monthly beer allowance.
You just never know what’s out there.
HEINEKEN USA – Leading importer of upscale beers in the U.S.
- Plans to fill approximately 100 positions this year. Currently has approximately 45 to 50 openings.
- Top Jobs: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Corporate Relations, National Accounts and Commercial Marketing.
- Benefits include a Beer Allowance Program – a monthly stipend toward Heineken product.
- Currently recruiting in the Western, Central Regions and NY metro area.
- Find more information at http://heinekenusa.com/careers/
BURGERFI – All-natural burger restaurant chain with made-to-order menu of farm-raised beef, specialty hot dogs, fresh-cut French fries, desserts, and craft beer and wine.
- Will have approximately 400 management and hourly paid positions open nationwide over the next 3 months. Plans to hire between 1500-1800 positions by the end of the year.
- Top Jobs: Corporate management, Regional Restaurant Management, Restaurant Managers, and Hourly Team Members.
- Management positions offer anywhere from $36,000-$100,000 as a salary. Hourly positions offer between $8-$12 per hour.
- Particular states with positions available in 2014 include: CO, CA, AZ, NY, NJ, MD, AK, GA, TN, SC, AL, TX, KS, FL, PA, MA, NC, CT, VA, IL & MI.
- Opening 50th store and the first West Coast location in Napa.
- Was named “2013 Best Food under $10 in NYC” by NY Magazine and Rated 4 of 5 in 2013 “Burger Wars” by the NY Post.
- Find job postings on Craigslist, Snag a Job, HCareers, LinkedIn, and Job Fairs at Culinary Schools and more information at www.burgerfi.com
ENGINEERING FOR KIDS – Franchise offering a range of learning-based classes including after-school programs, camps, in-school field trips for kids ages 4-14.
- Will create 300 new jobs by the end of the year, 150 part-time openings nationwide (which can earn $8-$12/hr).
- Top Jobs: Classroom Lead Teachers, Classroom Assistant Teachers; Managers.
- Hiring in 23 states but particularly in TX, CA, GA & NY. Expects to add a total of 50-60
- Offers classes on Aerospace, Chemical, Civil and Industrial Engineering.
- Find more information at www.engineeringforkids.net
YOUTH VILLAGES - Private nonprofit dedicated to helping emotionally & behaviorally troubled children and their families. Also facilitates adoptions/foster homes.
- Has more than 100 jobs available across the country.
- Top Jobs: Social Services, Health Care and Non-Profit.
- In addition to healthcare, offers tuition and licensure reimbursement for our employees.
- Hiring in FL, GA, IN, MA, MS, NC, OR, TN.
- Find more information at www.youthvillages.org
CYRACOM – Largest provider of Over-the-Phone Interpretation (OPI) services operating solely in the United States.
- Plans to hire 425 employees by the end of the year (200 in the next few months!) in Houston, where they are opening a new 62,00 sq ft contact center.
- Top Jobs: Interpreters, Human Resources Managers, System Technicians, Administrative Assistants, and Interpreter Supervisors.
- Recruits bilingual candidates that are proficient in any of the following languages: Bengali, Cantonese, French, Mandarin, Spanish, Vietnamese.
- Has 3 locations in Tucson, and locations in Phoenix and Las Cruces, NM. Opening new center in Houston.
- Find more information at www.cyracom.com
Cheryl Casone joined FOX Business Network (FBN) in September 2007 as an anchor. She also serves as a financial contributor on FOX News Channel (FNC), and provides weekly job reports. Click here for more information on Cheryl Casone.