I’m back with hiring companies today, and who doesn’t love animals? How about making a little money while doing something good for them and you? Also this week, jobs in food, healthcare, and fun.
BARK & CO – A company that is dedicated to building products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere; makes BarkBox, BarkCare & BarkPost
- Currently has more than 20 open positions; expects to fill more than 40 positions by the end of the year.
- Top Jobs: Veterinary, Engineering, Accounting, Administrative, Marketing, Communications and Customer Support.
- Median salary range is $80,000.
- Benefits include office dogs!
- Is military-friendly and supports Dogs on Deployment with free product donation and monetary donations.
- Over 10% of Bark & Co.’s sales and substantial product is donated to local animal shelters to help dogs in need.
- For more information go to www.bark.co
CHIPOTLE – A chain of fast-food restaurants in the United States that serves Mexican food.
- Has more than 1,800 hourly and 250 salaried positions posted, estimates will hire around 7,000 this year.
- Top Jobs: Restaurant Operations (hourly), Management (both hourly and salary), Finance, Marketing, Training, HR.
- Offers a benefits package for employees at all levels, including part-time, hourly employees
- More than 98% of Chipotle managers are promoted from within the ranks of in-restaurant crews.
- Plans to open a new restaurant every two days on average throughout 2014.
- Find more information at jobs.chipotle.com
SKY ZONE INDOOR TRAMPOLINE PARK – The creator of the world’s first all-trampoline, walled playing court. Has more than 55 current locations in the US and Canada.
- Anticipates hiring more than 2,000 people this year.
- Top Jobs: GM, Assistant Managers, Court Monitors (hourly).
- Opening more than 30 parks in the US in places like: Charleston, SC, Columbus, OH, Moorestown, NJ, plus its first park in Australia.
- Was named by Forbes as a “Most Promising Company”
- Find more information at www.skyzone.com
SYNERGY HOMECARE – A national franchise of non-medical home care that provides service to people of any age.
- Expects to hire 19.000 people by the end of the year.
- Top Jobs: Caregiver, Office Manager, Case Worker and Community Liaison.
- Caregivers are paid hourly, and salary can range from $15-$25 an hour.
- Has new locations coming in Southern California, FL, MD, NJ, NYC, Memphis, TN, and Austin TX.
- Named to the 2013 Top 100 Franchises for Veterans by Franchise Business Review.
- Find more information at www.synergyhomecare.com
Cheryl Casone joined FOX Business Network (FBN) in September 2007 as an anchor. She also serves as a financial contributor on FOX News Channel (FNC), and provides weekly job reports. Click here for more information on Cheryl Casone.