We had another Fox and Friends success story today, and many of you have been asking about the company.
Benefit Coordinators is a great opportunity if you have the skills they need. I remember a close friend telling me one day, “I don’t like working in HR/Benefits, I don’t feel like I make a difference.”
The truth is, considering market volatility and health insurance costs, we need our benefits folks more than ever!
More on Benefit Coordinators:
- The Benefit Coordinators is an employee benefit insurance agency that helps federal and postal service employees understand their primary core benefits
- It was featured on Fox & Friends on January 2, 2013
- Currently has 125 personnel openings
- Top Jobs: Benefits Educator and Benefit Enroller
- Income ranges from 120k to 180k annually and top producers can get rewarded with trips
- In 2013 the firm will provide seminars and services for over 35,000 civil servants. In 2012 the company will have assisted nearly 10,000 employees.
- Viewers can go to www.thebenefitcoordinators.com/4u.asp for more info
Cheryl Casone joined FOX Business Network (FBN) in September 2007 as an anchor. She also serves as a financial contributor on FOX News Channel (FNC), and provides weekly job reports. Click here for more information on Cheryl Casone.