We took a break last week, but we are back and have several companies hiring NOW. Also, we are starting to hear about summer jobs opportunities.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have gotten a job from the show or need specific job hunting advice.
CHEM-DRY - Carpet and upholstery cleaning service.
- Chem-Dry has roughly 800 job openings
- Top Jobs: Sales, IT (both make $80k-$120k), Call Center Associates ($11p/h), Technicians ($9-$13 p/h), Customer Service Reps ($9-$13 p/h)
- Also some opportunities to work in home office
- Hot growth markets include: Colorado, Texas, the Carolinas, Massachusetts, Illinois, Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, N. California, Oklahoma and Ohio.
- Find more information at www.chemdry.com/about/current-openings
DEMATIC – Global supplier of logistics systems for factories, warehouses and distribution centers.
- Has more than 230 open positions
- Top Jobs: Engineering, Sales, Project Management, Maintenance
- Employees can make approximately $50,000–$100,000+
- Hiring in IL, GA, KY, MI, NJ, NC, OH, TX, UT, WA
- Find more information at www.dematicjobs.com.
HOMESERVE - Provider of Emergency Repair Service Plans for the home, protects homeowners against expense & inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home emergencies
- Currently has 50 openings with plans for more than 100 positions by the end of the year.
- Top Jobs: Customer Service, Service Delivery, Field Technicians
- Majority of jobs are in Stamford, CT, where company is headquartered.
- Find more information at www.homeserveusa.com/careers
TCBY – Low-fat frozen yogurt chain.
- Franchises expecting to hire 480-680 as they prepare to open 60-85 new stores.
- Top Jobs: manager, shift leader, cashier, servers
- Hiring in Houston, Detroit, Boston, North/South Carolina, Texas, South East, Northeast
- Find more information at www.tcby.com
THE GROUNDS GUYS - Commercial and residential landscaping management service with 102 franchises throughout the U.S.
- Expects to hire 400 with opening of 14 new franchises
- Top Jobs: Grounds Crew, Sales
- Expanding its footprint into Boston, Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago, Ft. Worth, Phoenix, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Tampa/St. Petersburg, Indianapolis, and Portland, and should reach 130 locations by the end of 2013.
- Actively attracts military veterans and last year added a program for public protectors (former police and law enforcement professionals) with special incentives to open a franchise brand
- Find more information at www.groundsguys.com
Cheryl Casone joined FOX Business Network (FBN) in September 2007 as an anchor. She also serves as a financial contributor on FOX News Channel (FNC), and provides weekly job reports. Click here for more information on Cheryl Casone.