Full coverage of the 2014 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting.
- Dates of Conference
- January 22-25 in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland
- This year's theme
- The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business
- The year the first World Economic Forum was held and included 440 participants from more than 30 countries.
- U.S. Participation
- In 1982, U.S. President Ronald Reagan appeared at the WEF via live satellite message pledging U.S. participation in the annual meeting.
- More information
- Find more information about the Annual Meeting here.
Latest Coverage From Davos
Gates: There will be very few poor countries left by 2035
Microsoft chairman Bill Gates weighs in on the global economy at the World Economic Forum.
Publicis Groupe CEO talks Omnicom merger, global economy
Publicis Groupe CEO Maurice Levy on the state of the economy, digital advertising and the Omnicom merger.
Nasdaq CEO: At the end of the day it’s our job to please the regulators
Nasdaq OMX Group CEO Bob Greifeld on regulators, acquisitions, the Federal Reserve and concerns about cyber security.
Coca-Cola CEO: The future is so bright for the United States
The Coca-Cola Company CEO Muhtar Kent on how tax and fiscal reforms can benefit the U.S. economy and business.
Citigroup CEO: We see a global economy that is healing
Citigroup CEO Michael Corbat on the future of the bank, economy, impact of Fed policy and Bitcoin.
Cantor Fitzgerald CEO: CG Technology potentially going public
Cantor Fitzgerald CEO Howard Lutnick on Davos after 20 years and his outlook for the markets.
Live from Davos