Full coverage of the 2014 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting.
- Dates of Conference
- January 22-25 in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland
- This year's theme
- The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business
- The year the first World Economic Forum was held and included 440 participants from more than 30 countries.
- U.S. Participation
- In 1982, U.S. President Ronald Reagan appeared at the WEF via live satellite message pledging U.S. participation in the annual meeting.
- More information
- Find more information about the Annual Meeting here.
Latest Coverage From Davos
Microsoft chairman Bill Gates weighs in on the global economy at the World Economic Forum.
House majority leader Eric Cantor says the GOP's goal is to make America the best place to invest and create jobs.
Publicis Groupe CEO Maurice Levy on the state of the economy, digital advertising and the Omnicom merger.
Nasdaq OMX Group CEO Bob Greifeld on regulators, acquisitions, the Federal Reserve and concerns about cyber security.
The Coca-Cola Company CEO Muhtar Kent on how tax and fiscal reforms can benefit the U.S. economy and business.
Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn on concerns of a slowdown of China’s economy, sales of the Nissan Leaf and expansion opportunities in emerging markets.
Citigroup CEO Michael Corbat on the future of the bank, economy, impact of Fed policy and Bitcoin.
Cantor Fitzgerald CEO Howard Lutnick on Davos after 20 years and his outlook for the markets.
Take a look at what’s going on at the World Economic Forum, featuring interviews with some of the most influential executives and world leaders.
Live from Davos