We took a break last week, but we are back and have several companies hiring NOW. Also, we are starting to hear about summer jobs opportunities.
Continue Reading Below
Please email me at email@example.com if you have gotten a job from the show or need specific job hunting advice.
CHEM-DRY - Carpet and upholstery cleaning service.
- Chem-Dry has roughly 800 job openings
- Top Jobs: Sales, IT (both make $80k-$120k), Call Center Associates ($11p/h), Technicians ($9-$13 p/h), Customer Service Reps ($9-$13 p/h)
- Also some opportunities to work in home office
- Hot growth markets include: Colorado, Texas, the Carolinas, Massachusetts, Illinois, Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, N. California, Oklahoma and Ohio.
- Find more information at www.chemdry.com/about/current-openings
DEMATIC – Global supplier of logistics systems for factories, warehouses and distribution centers.
Continue Reading Below
- Has more than 230 open positions
- Top Jobs: Engineering, Sales, Project Management, Maintenance
- Employees can make approximately $50,000–$100,000+
- Hiring in IL, GA, KY, MI, NJ, NC, OH, TX, UT, WA
- Find more information at www.dematicjobs.com.
HOMESERVE - Provider of Emergency Repair Service Plans for the home, protects homeowners against expense & inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home emergencies
- Currently has 50 openings with plans for more than 100 positions by the end of the year.
- Top Jobs: Customer Service, Service Delivery, Field Technicians
- Majority of jobs are in Stamford, CT, where company is headquartered.
- Find more information at www.homeserveusa.com/careers
TCBY – Low-fat frozen yogurt chain.
- Franchises expecting to hire 480-680 as they prepare to open 60-85 new stores.
- Top Jobs: manager, shift leader, cashier, servers
- Hiring in Houston, Detroit, Boston, North/South Carolina, Texas, South East, Northeast
- Find more information at www.tcby.com
THE GROUNDS GUYS - Commercial and residential landscaping management service with 102 franchises throughout the U.S.
- Expects to hire 400 with opening of 14 new franchises
- Top Jobs: Grounds Crew, Sales
- Expanding its footprint into Boston, Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago, Ft. Worth, Phoenix, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Tampa/St. Petersburg, Indianapolis, and Portland, and should reach 130 locations by the end of 2013.
- Actively attracts military veterans and last year added a program for public protectors (former police and law enforcement professionals) with special incentives to open a franchise brand
- Find more information at www.groundsguys.com