From Fox and Friends on Tuesday, October 15th, I have jobs in autos, home repair, banking, and food.
Autozone- retailer and distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories.
- Has approximately 4,500 current job openings
- Top Jobs: Sales Associates, Commercial Drivers
- Has 5,000 stores across North America with over 70,000 AutoZoners
- Was recently awarded the 2013 International Employee Engagement award for North America from ORC, International
- Find more information at www.autozone.com/careers
Schwan's Home Service – a direct-to-home frozen food delivery provider that offers approximately 350 home-style foods.
- Has 500 open positions
- Top Jobs: Route Sales Representative, New Customer Acquisition Specialists
- First year target compensation for sales reps should range from $30k-$50k
- Is expanding to key markets including Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boise, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit & Grand Rapids
- Find more information at www.schwansjobs.com
Silicon Valley Bank– Provides diversified financial services to emerging growth and mature companies in the technology, life science, private equity and premium wine markets.
- Has 120 openings currently
- Top Jobs: IT, Operations, Finance, Infrastructure, Sales, Marketing
- Hiring mostly in Tempe, AZ (in IT Ops, Finance)
- Next week is the company’s 30th anniversary to celebrate they are running a community service campaign called 30 Years | 30 Causes where they are doing significant community service projects
- Find more information at www.svb.com/careers
Hilti– develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance and mining industries.
- Has approximately 100 openings
- Top Jobs: Sales and customer service
- Named as a Best Place to Work in Tulsa
- Find more information at www.hilti.us/careers
Pinnacle Foods – a packaged foods company
- Currently has approximately 75 openings
- Top Jobs: Marketing, Manufacturing, and Research & Development
- Company owns household brands such as Duncan Hines, Vlasic pickles, HungryMan, Wish-Bone, Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup and many more high-quality brands found in 85% of American households.
- Planning to invest $40-50 million in capital to consolidate production into an existing Pinnacle facility and fully leverage the company’s supply chain.
- Find more information in the Working Here section at PinnacleFoods.com
Cheryl Casone joined FOX Business Network (FBN) in September 2007 as an anchor. She also serves as a financial contributor on FOX News Channel (FNC), and provides weekly job reports. Click here for more information on Cheryl Casone.