Trick question: What does the optimal investment portfolio look like?
With 95% of companies reporting, it looks like Q2 earnings are coming in as expected, around $27 per S&P 500 share.
Let’s be honest with ourselves for a bit.
The cyclical two-month pop in stock market volatility (VIX) came early this month.
World-class investment portfolios deliberately minimize taxes and investment costs.
Have you ever wondered why mutual funds that have 80% of their exposure to U.S. stocks (NYSEARCA:SCHB) and the other 20% to international stocks (NYSEARCA:EFA) are still measuring their performance...
Since mid-May, I along with a growing army of independent portfolio analysts, have already graded $10.6 million in investment portfolios.
There is a simple reason why no matter what is attempted as a remedy, the current economic recovery is not near as robust as most would expect after five years.